Since "Back-to-School" time is in the air, apple crafts are everywhere!
At least around our house. We've been coming up with some super fun and cute apple crafts so stay tuned to see them all!
This one is especially fun and cute....and gets my mouth watering for a big juicy green apple!
PLUS it also functions as a fantastic and fun way to practice counting with your preschooler. LD(3yrs) surprised me with how quickly he caught on to counting all six of the black seeds inside this juicy apple craft.
So grab some paper, scissors and glue and have some fun!
How to make it:
- Fold a white piece of paper in half and cut out an apple shape. Then cut the another smaller apple shape inside of that. (Put aside the bigger apple cut-out for the craft I'll be posting about tomorrow!)
- Fold the green paper in half and cut out a bigger apple shape than the white one.
- Glue the white apple onto the green apple.
- Cut out as many black apple seeds as you want your preschooler to practice counting and glue them on. Have them count as they put them on. Once they are all on, let them practice counting them again and again!
- Cut out a brown stem and a green leaf and glue them on the top.
We've got a lot more super fun crafts and activities that go well with the Back-to-School time of year. Check them out HERE. And there are more you can find exclusively in my book!
And don't forget to like LittleFamilyFun on Facebook!
(this post contains affiliate links)