Here is a SUPER EASY apple craft to celebrate the Back to School season with your kids. I love easy to make crafts (that look like it takes a lot of work).
All you need is paper, scissors and glue!
How to Make it:
- Fold 5-6 pieces of red construction paper in half and cut out apple shapes (like in this other super fun apple craft we did!)
- Cut out a brown stem, and a green leaf.
- Lay one of the apple shapes flat, and fold the rest.
- Glue the folded apple to the side of the flat apple that matches. Then take the next folded apple, and glue it to the back of that one.
- Glue the sides of these folded apples all together until you get to the last one, then glue that to the other half of the flat apple.
- Glue the stem and leaf on and you're all done!
This was so easy and the end result is an awesome 3-D apple! And if you want it more full, you can add as many layers of the apple as you want!
And here is another super fun apple craft we've done recently.
Check it out!