What you need:
- Green and White construction paper
- Glue or Tape
Here's what you do!:
- Using the green paper, draw and cut out a shamrock shape. (I had an shamrock shape that I traced, but you could just draw one. It's kind of like drawing a heart shape for each leaf.)
- Cut out strips of the white paper: 2 long, and 2 short.
- Cut out 4 circles from the green paper.
- Have the child fold the strips of paper accordion style.
- Glue or tape them onto the shamrock.
- Glue or tape the green circles onto the ends of the strips for hands & feet.
- Draw a face.
I made the one shown above. I took this craft to a fun little St. Patrick's Day party my friend threw for our wee little ones.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!