We started a "Valentine's Day" theme and made this fun little craft. LB(3) loved it since he LOVES cars!
- Choose 3 pieces of scrapbook paper, in Valentine's Day colors (or construction paper).
- Out of one, draw and cut out a shape of a car.
- Fold the edges over on the other 2 papers and cut out a bunch of very small hearts.
- Fold a piece of black paper and cut out 2 circles--for the wheels.
- Sit down with your child and show them all the pieces you cut out.
- Give them the glue and let them glue the car shape onto a piece of white cardstock.
- Then let them glue the wheels on, and the hearts all over and/or around the car.
All done! You could use this as a Valentine's Day card for Grandparents or someone special,
or put it in a frame and hang it up as a new Valentine's Day decoration!
Happy Valentine's Day!