For our Preschool@Home this week our theme is KITES!
LB(3) and I did this fun little activity and it's SO easy to make, check it out!
- Cut 5 kite shapes (diamonds) out of construction paper
- Write numbers 1-5 on them.
- Trace one of them on the right side of a white piece of paper.
- Then draw a string coming off the kite on the paper,
- And a cloud in the sky. :)
- Cut 5 bow shapes out of construction paper
How to Play:
- Sit down with your child and demonstrate how to play.
- Put one of the kites on the paper.
- Then count out that number of bows as you place them on top of the kite string.
- Then have them try!
LB(3) enjoyed playing this game. He is big into counting these days, and while he can easily count past five, this is a useful skill to practice using something tactile to count out.