Back to School season is such a fun time to do crafts! All the school supplies and art & craft supplies on sale are a great time to get inspired and excited about crafting with kids!
Here is a super fun and easy apple craft you can make with your kids. (And check out another fun apple craft: our Pop up Apple!)
How to Make it:
- Using the red paper, cut out 2 apple shapes of the same size. Set one aside.
- With the other apple shape, fold it in half and cut 3-4 layers, going from big to small.
- Take one cut out at a time and scrunch it up with your hands, careful not to rip it. This will give some cool dimension to the craft.
- Then take each of the apple layers and glue them onto the flat apple shape from outside in.
- Glue on the stem and leaf.
All done! You can hang up this apple craft in your house as a fun decoration for back to school!
Also, have you seen these cute First Day of School Chalkboards?? All you have to do is fill it in and take a picture of your kids every year. What a great way to save memories of our children as they grow. :)
(this post contains affiliate links)