Here is a SUPER easy and really fun Valentines Day craft for kids. With minimal supplies and a lot of love, you can create this Valentine Heart Tree with your little ones. Celebrate Valentine's Day with this easy craft! And check out our other recent Valentine's Day crafts for kids: Like this cute pop-up flower made out of hearts! And this cute Valentine Pal, that can be filled with fun Valentine's Day notes or goodies!
How to Make it:
- Cut out a green rectangle and glue it onto the blue construction paper. This is the sky and the grass.
- Fold a piece of red paper in half and cut out a heart shape.
- Cut out a small brown piece for the trunk of the tree.
- Glue the trunk and big heart onto the grass and sky.
- Rip and scrunch up a bunch of small pieces of red paper. Kids love to rip and scrunch, so let them at it! :)
- Put blobs of blue on the big heart and put the scrunched up papers on.
Once it's dry, you can hang this up as a cute decoration for Valentine's Day!
You might also like:
(this post contains affiliate links)