Here is a cute and very simple craft you can make with your kids this Valentine's Day! They can make a bunch to give as homemade valentines to friends, teachers, grandparents. Or just make them as a fun valentine craft to hang up in your home! A craft flower made out of hearts is sure to spread some love in the air!
How to Make it!
- Fold up pieces of red construction paper, and cut out TALL heart shapes!
- Fold up the bottom tip of each of the hearts.
- Cut out a small circle and start gluing the folded heart tips onto the outer edge of the circle.
- Then glue more hearts on the inside of the circle to create more layers.
- Cut out a small pink heart to put in the center of the flower.
- Cut out 2 bigger hearts from the green paper, glue them to the bottom of the circle to be the leaves of the flower.
Happy Valentine's Day!
You might also like:
this post contains affiliate links