Our 2nd activity in our Polar Bear Week was this fun and easy craft!
LB(4) and LL(2) both had fun creating their own fuzzy and soft polar bear. :)
Check it out!
- Trace a large circle onto a piece of cardstock (like a small plate or something)
- Then trace 2 smaller circles on top for the ears (you can use a cup or something similar)
- Cut out the shape.
- Gather your other supplies and you're ready to go!
- Help your child put glue all over the cardstock shape.
- Hand them the cotton balls and help them place them all over the glue. Things might get a bit sticky, but that's all part of the fun. :)
- Help your child glue on the googly eyes and the pom-pom for the nose.
- With a marker, draw a polar bear smile onto the cotton balls. It won't be perfect, but anything will do. :)