Last week we did a "mitten" theme during our Preschool@Home. This was our first activity and LB(3) loved it!! We played it many times, and it was a cinch to create!
- Use a plain piece of paper and draw 1 mitten shape (you'll use this as your template).
- Get out 5 or more pieces of scrapbook paper in different designs.
- Stack your papers and trace the mitten shape 2 times onto the top paper.
- Then holding your stack of 5 or more papers, cut out the mitten shapes. All done!
Here's how you play:
- Mix up the mittens and lay them out, face down.
- Take turns with your child flipping 2 mittens over to see if they match.
- At the end, count your matches to see who wins!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.