One of the games we played during LM's Lego Party was this Spoon Race Game.
It was incredibly simple and easy. The boys LOVED it!
- 2 Bowls or Buckets
- 1 spoon
- Timer (optional)
How to PLAY!
- Put a few handful of legos into one of the bowls and line the kids up behind it.
- Place the other bowl across the room/yard.
- One at a time, have the boys get a spoonful of legos and quickly take it to the next bowl without spilling their spoonful. Then run back and give the spoon to the next in line.
The boys had a lot of fun with this simple activity. Here are a couple variations you can add to it if you want:
- Use a timer and see how long it takes for them to complete the task as a team
- Set the timer for 3-5 minutes and see how many legos they can get in the bowl before the timer runs out.