LM recently had his 7th Birthday!
To celebrate, we threw him a Lego Party! Over the next week I'll share some of our ideas, starting off with these super simple and fun homemade Lego Invitations!
- Cardstock (any colors you want your invitations to be)
- Circle Punch or Scissors (You can find the circle punch at a craft store, in the scrapbooking section)
- Craft Foam (any color)
- Printed Invitation Message (for the inside) :)
How to Make Lego Invitations!
1. Choose what color(s) you want your invitations to be. Using your circle punch, punch out 6 circles per invitation.
2. Next, cut a piece of craft foam into small squares. You'll need 6 per invitation.
3. Cut your cardstock into the right size so that when you fold it over it fits into the size envelopes that you have. :)
4. On the front of the invitation, put 6 evenly spaced blobs of glue:
5. Then put the small craft foam pieces onto the glue:
6. Next, put glue on all 6 of your circles:
7. And place them on top of the craft foam pieces: