This week our theme is TRUCKS!
Which is right up LB(4)'s alley. And surprisingly even right up sweet little LL(2)'s alley! (She wants to be just like her brothers.) :)
I did an activity like this several years ago with LM. But since LB & LL were not able to enjoy it then, I decided to create it again! And I'm glad I did. It was a lot of fun.
- Craft foam in various colors
- Using different colors of craft foam, cut out different shapes & sizes that your kids can use to create different kinds of TRUCKS!
- In the picture below, you can see what I cut out:
Time to Play!
- Review the shapes with your child as you point them out.
- Then put a few together to show them how they can use the shapes to make their own cool truck, like this Garbage Truck! :
In the picture at the very top, I put together several variations of trucks to show the endless possibilities!
LB(4) and LL(2) had even greater imaginations and put together trucks that were TALL, or extremely LONG, or sometimes even with the wheels on TOP!
Let your imaginations run wild and free!
Do you like this idea?
Looking for more activities for your little BOY?