We made this fun craft during our Dinosaur-themed Preschool@Home this week!
I had a feeling LB(3) would love creating and opening a dinosaur egg and BOY was I right. :)
Here's how to make it!
- Craft foam: white, green
- Construction paper: purple
- Cardstock or cardboard
- With the white foam, cut out an egg shape. Then cut a zig-zag pattern down the middle, like a crack in the egg.
- With the green foam, cut out a bunch of circles for the spots on the egg.
- With the purple construction paper, cut out a simple dinosaur-head shape. Doesn't have to be perfect, Just add an eye and a smile and your child will love it! :)
How to Make It:
- Give the dinosaur shape to your child and have them glue it on the paper.
- Then place the egg on top of it so it covers the dinosaur up. Glue down one of the egg pieces.
- With the other piece, place a brad on the corner of it so that it can slide the egg piece open to see the dinosaur!
Now you see me!
Now you don't!