Here is a fun and simple little Thanksgiving craft you can make with your kids!
- Craft Foam (brown, orange, red, and any colors for the feathers)
- Googly Eyes (I used 1" size. You can use any size.)
1. Cut out a square with the brown craft foam.
2. Cut out 6 feathers using any colors of craft foam you'd like.
3. Cut out a small orange triangle for the beak, 2 orange legs, and a red tear-drop shape for that weird red thing hanging from the turkey's throat. (Not sure what that is called.) :)
4. Glue all the pieces together! The feathers go on the back around the sides and top of the square. The googly eyes, beak and red thingy go on top, and the legs glue to the bottom.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.