Here is a super simple way you can decorate for Easter this year!
And best of all, it's simply re-using the eggs we already cut out from our Egg Patterns Activity we did a few days ago. :) Score!
1. As I mentioned above, I first cut out these Eggs as a simple Egg Pattern activity I did with my little ones They had a lot of fun with it, so if you're going to cut out the eggs, maybe you can do that activity first before you string the eggs up to decorate. :) Multi-purposing at it's best!! Click the link below to see the post about the Easter Egg Patterns activity:
2. As described in the Pattern activity, first you need to cut out a bunch of easter egg shapes from your craft foam. I folded a piece of paper and drew half an egg shape, cut it out and unfolded it. Then I traced that onto the craft foam. :)
3. I cut 3 eggs out of each of the 4 colors I chose:
***(This is where you can stop and do the Patterns Activity if you want!)
4. Next, put 2 holes into the top of each egg with a Hole-Puncher:
5. Cut a long piece of yarn or string, and lace it through each of the holes on the eggs, stringing them all together. You can even have your child help you with this part. They can follow a pattern as they lace. Great skills practice!
6. When they're all on, space them out evenly. Tie small loops into the ends of your string and put it wherever you want it to hang, using Push-Pins if needed.