For LM's Lego Party, I decided to make a Lego Piñata!
I'm all about simple, and this Piñata is about as simple as they come.
It was a smashing success. :)
Check it out!
- Cardboard box (I used an old diaper box)
- Piece of wood, or a stick
- Lots of Candy!!
- Wrapping Paper in one single color
- Scotch tape
- Packing tape
- 4 Styrofoam cups
- Cardstock or paper to match the wrapping paper
How to Make a LEGO Piñata!
1. Put a small hole at the top of the box so your rope can go through.
2. On the inside of the box, tie the end of the rope to a piece of wood or stick. This will help secure the rope so the Piñata won't fall off when you hang it up. :)
3. Fill the box with candy and tape it shut.
4. Wrap your box like a present with the wrapping paper.
5. When you get to the hole with the rope, cut the paper to go around it. Then use some packing tape to secure the hole so it won't rip. :)
6. Next, cut the tops off of 4 styrofoam cups. Glue these onto the front of your box:
7. Cut out 4 circles that are slightly bigger than the cups. Glue these onto the cups:
There you have it!
Your very own awesome Piñata!
This was a big hit at LM's party!
I'm pretty sure a giant lego filled with goodies is every boys' dream. :)