Here is a fun craft we made to go along with our "Spring" theme! LM(6), LB(3), and I made this together this week as we talked about the wonders of spring!
- Get out a piece of paper.
- Draw and/or have your child draw:
- tree trunk and branches
Then get out a bunch of BUTTONS to make your Spring Scene! (FYI: You can usually find bags of miscellaneous buttons at crafts stores. Just ask where to find them. Or get a great collection on Amazon!) :)
- Get out some glue and a bunch of pink buttons. Place dots of glue all over the tree branches and place the buttons on them. Here is your tree of spring blossoms!
- Get out some big blue buttons, and some small blue buttons.
- Glue the big ones inside the cloud shape.
- Glue the small ones coming down from the cloud like rain.
- Get out 3-4 big buttons.
- Glue these above the grass about 1.5".
- Use a green marker and draw stems and leaves. These are your spring flowers!
- Glue a BIG yellow button in the sky.
- Draw rays around it with a yellow marker.
And there you have it. A pretty spring scene!
So cute--we may even put ours in a frame!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.