Continuing with our "Easter Egg" theme, LB(3) and I played this fun, energetic,
and educational game. It was a HUGE hit!
And better yet.....it took exactly 1 minute to put together. :) Check it out!
Put it Together:
- Cut a piece of paper (or craft foam--that's what I used) into small squares.
- On each square write a number (I had 11 squares and wrote #'s 10-20 on them).
- Gather up a bunch of plastic Easter eggs.
- Put a number inside each egg and put them into a basket.
How to Play!
- Have your child reach into the basket and choose an egg.
- When he opens it, have him tell you what number is inside
- Then both of you stand up and JUMP that number of times!! (this is the FUN part, and a GREAT way to get some physical activity for your little one and yourself!)
It was a really fun way to be active and learn at the same time.
And according to my calculations, LB and I jumped exactly 165 times!! No wonder we were both exhausted!