Here is a craft LM made last year in a mom's group I was in. I took a picture of it and forgot to post it!
But it turned out so cute it deserved to be posted. Better late than never! :)
- Miniature flower pot (appx. 3" wide) - found in craft stores.
- Playdough or clay - homemade or bought.
- Construction paper
- Popsicle stick
- Craft feathers - found in craft stores.
- Googly eyes.
Here's how to make it:
- Cut a turkey body out of construction paper
- Cut a beak, and the red-thing below the beak and glue them onto the turkey.
- Glue on 2 googly eyes.
- Glue a popsicle stick on the back of the turkey.
- Fill the mini-flower pot with the playdough.
- Stick the turkey-stick into the playdough.
- Get 2 or more craft feathers and stick them in behind the turkey.