This Father's Day, why not show Daddy how BIG your love for him is by making this GIANT Father's Day card! And best of all, it is SO easy!!!
- 9 pieces of white paper (like computer paper)
Here's what you do:
- First, glue 3 pieces of paper together and draw a giant tie shape on them. Put it on the table and let your kids go to town painting it all colors of the rainbow! Let it dry.
- Then, lay out the other 6 pieces of paper and glue them together to make one big square.
- Using the same technique as HERE and HERE, cut 2 slits at the top of the square that you will fold over to make the collar of the shirt. From the back it will look like this:
- Then Glue the tie on the front, fold the collars over and glue them down, and write a message all over it to wish your Daddy a happy Father's Day!
- You can leave it huge to hand over to your lucky Daddy, or you can roll it up and tie it with a ribbon, like this: