I've seen this basic "shirt & tie" idea all over the internet. I love it because it is such a SIMPLE and CUTE way to make a Father's Day card!
- Scrapbook paper (p.s. Check out our post on an AMAZING deal for scrapbook paper packs on Amazon!)
Here's what you do:
- Cut a piece of scrapbook paper and fold it in half.
- Up where the crease is, cut 2 slits into the paper toward the center, like this:
- Cut out a tie shape using another piece of scrapbook paper and glue it on, like this:
- Then fold the tabs you cut on top over diagonally and glue them down. It will look like the collar of a shirt over the tie, like this:
Then when you open it up and write your message inside!
Happy Father's Day!