Here is a super quick and easy activity you can make for your little ones this St. Patrick's Day!
All you need is some GREEN craft foam!
1. Trace a 4 leaf clover shape onto green craft foam so you have 6 shamrocks. To get a good shamrock shape you can:
- Trace a cookie cutter.
- OR a shape you print off your computer.
- OR you can draw your own!
2. Cut them all out.
3. Next, draw different lines down the middle of each shamrock with a pencil :
4. Cut each shamrock in half on the lines you drew:
Time to Play!!
- Lay out all the pieces.
- Have your child find the matching pieces and put the shamrocks back together!
- You could add another element of fun by hiding the shamrock pieces in a room and having your child search for them before putting them all together. :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!