LB(4) loves when we get the paints out.
So to go along with our Thanksgiving theme, we created this Turkey Painting!
- White paper
- Paints (Fingerpaint, Tempera paint, or Poster paint)
- Construction paper
- Scissors & Glue
How to Make it:
- While it dries, cut out a small turkey body, beak, legs, etc.
- When the painting is dry, cut the paper so it's round on top and slightly on the sides. This is now the turkey feathers!
- Glue it onto a piece of construction paper, and glue the turkey on top.
- With a black marker draw dots for eyes and write "Happy Thanksgiving" on the bottom.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites