Our final activity in our "Back to School" preschool@home theme is this: A fun & simple activity using a box of pencils!
- Take out all the pencils and choose one (or 2, or more depending on how you want to do it).
- Color a dot on top of the eraser with a permanent marker.
- Place all the pencils (including the one with the dot on the eraser) in a cup and get ready to play!
How to Play!
These ideas can be adapted to however many kids you have. With a group of kids you might want to have more than one pencil with a dot, so more people get a turn:
- Sit everyone in a circle and pass the cup around.
- Everyone takes a turn choosing a pencil.
- Whoever chooses the "magical pencil" (the one with the dot) gets to do something magical. Here are some ideas:
- Everyone in the circle gives that person a hug
- That person gets to say their favorite color, or food, or toy, etc.
- That person gets to jump up and down 10 times
- That person gets to run to run around the circle and sit back down
Whatever the "magical" reward is,
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.