A few days ago, I posted about a Shamrock Garland LB(3) and I made.
We had a little bit of the paper left over, so I decided to use it to make these cute little clover cards to send to our loved ones for St. Patrick's Day!
Here's how it all came about:
- I mixed up some green tempera paint and let LB go to town painting 3 pieces of white paper however he wanted to.
- After it dried, I traced big shamrock shapes onto it and cut them out for the Shamrock Garland. And with the scraps leftover, I traced smaller shamrocks and cut those out to use for cards!
- I simply cut and folded several pieces of white paper for the card. I made sure they were a size that would fit in the envelopes I had on hand.
- To give the clover a little bit more dimension, I cut a scrap piece of craft foam and glued it on the card, and glued the clover onto that. This helps it pop out a little bit from the paper.
- We're going to write a happy little greeting inside and mail it off to a few loved ones far away!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.