For our "Penguin" theme in our Preschool at Home last week,
LB (3) made this cute little Footprint Penguin craft!
Here's what you do:
- Place a black piece of construction paper on the floor.
- Have your child come put their foot on it, and trace their foot.
- Cut out the foot shape and then have your child glue on:
- A white oval for the belly
- An orange triangle for the nose
- 2 googly eyes
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.