This is a super easy and fun patriotic game for kids. LM(5) loved playing this and cheering for USA. Which is good for America's upcoming Birthday, AND the upcoming Olympics!
- Star cut-outs (I got these at the dollar store, but you can also find fantastic star cut-outs on Amazon! You could also just cut out squares of paper---maybe red, white, and blue paper!)
Here's what you do:
- Write the letters U, S, and A on all the stars (or papers).
- Turn them over all over the floor and have each child take turns flipping over a star. As soon as one U, one S, and one A are turned over pick them up and then shout, "I love USA!"
- Here's another way you can play:
- put these in a bag and sit in a circle with your kids. Take turns drawing a star out of the bag, and hold it up. As soon as one U, one S, and one A is held up, have those children stand and shout, "We love USA!"
And if you're looking for more patriotic fun for kids, check out these great finds on Amazon!
(this post contains affiliate links)