Paper Egg Craft #8
I always have to put on my brave face whenever I pull out the paints--fully knowing that I'm going to have to clean paint out of my boys' ears, hair, and belly-buttons the rest of the day! But they LOVE painting, so some days I just suck it up and let 'em loose!
- 1 Egg cut out of white cardstock
- Finger paint (whatever colors you want!)
- Easter shaped cookie-cutter, we used a bunny shape (optional)
Here's what you do:
- Pour out paint onto paper plates.
- Using only fingers, paint the egg!
- After the egg is painted, use the thick side of a cookie cutter to stamp shapes into the paint (optional).
Check out the other Paper Egg Crafts we've done so far:
And stay-tuned for MORE to come! :)