Paper Egg Craft #5
To me, nothing brings a stronger sense of panic than getting to the end of the Toilet Paper roll and realizing I forgot to re-stock the stash under the sink. But that same little, empty, cardboard-roll that inflicted so much anxiety & fear can also be the source of tons of fun and joy, as evidenced in this cute and simple craft.
- 1 Egg cut out of white cardstock
- Toilet paper roll, or paper towel roll.
Here's what you do:
- Cut slits into the end of a TP-roll and bend the edges back so it looks like a flower (shown below).
- Pour paint out on paper plates--whatever colors you'd like.
- Dip the TP-roll flower into the paint and stamp it onto the egg!
**And even if it's not for Easter, you can also use this same technique to make a fun flower painting any day of the year!
Check out the other Paper Egg Crafts we've done so far: