Couponing jargon can seem like another language. Here are a few of the basics:
- R or RP = Red Plum (one of the newspaper inserts)
- S or SS = Smart Source (one of the newspaper inserts)
- PG = P&G (one of the newspaper inserts)
- BOGO or B1G1 = By One Get One Free
- MIR = Mail in Rebate
- WYB = When You Buy
- $1/2 = this is an example of a coupon that is worth $1.00 when you buy 2 of that product.
- Stack = To stack means that you have a manufacturer's coupon (from the newspaper or printed) AND a store coupon (one that has the store's logo on it). You can use BOTH on the same item.