I sat there looking at our fun little square turkey craft the other day (he's hanging on our wall),
and felt like he needed a buddy.
Thus this square pilgrim craft was created!
No finely feathered fowl should be without a friend. :)
- Craft foam (pink, black, white, yellow)
- Googly eyes (1")
1. Cut out the following shapes with your craft foam:
- Pink square
- Small pink circle
- Black rectangle (about half the size of the square)
- Black strip (longer than the square)
- White strip (same length as square)
- Small yellow square
- Two small yellow triangles
2. Cut the rectangle as shown below, creating a trapezoid shape for the hat, and the two triangles will be the collar. Then Fold the small yellow square in half and cut out the middle. This will be the buckle on the hat.
3. Glue the trapezoid shape to the top of the square. Below that, glue the two yellow triangles. These are the hair.
4. Glue the long black strip over the top of the hat and hair:
5. Glue the white strip above the long black strip, then trim off the edges. Glue the buckle on top of that.
6. Glue the two black triangles to the bottom of the square. This is the pilgrim's collar.
7. Glue the eyes and nose on, and draw a smile with a black marker. Then say hello to your little pilgrim!