Here is a fun little matching game you can make for your kids!
Also a fun way to review COLORS! You don't need many supplies and all it takes is 4 easy steps!
- Construction paper in various colors
- White Cardstock
1. Use a small cup and trace 2 circles on each piece of construction paper. (**OR--Just trace the circles on one of the papers and stack the others underneath to cut!)
2. Cut out the circles.
3. With a black marker, draw the following lines on each circle to make it look like a basketball: A line from top to bottom. A line from side to side. Two curved lines on each side.
4. Cut your white cardstock into rectangles big enough for the balls to fit on, then glue them on.
**(Optional: If you want these to last a while, go ahead and laminate them, or cover them with clear contact paper).
TIME TO PLAY!
- Lay all the cards face down.
- Take turns with your child picking 2 cards and see if they match. This is also a fun way to review COLORS with your little ones. Whenever they flip over a card, have them name the color.
- Whoever makes the most matches wins! :)