Here is an easy and interactive craft you can make with your kids this Thanksgiving!
LB(4) made this one and we've had fun using the puppet to make hilarious gobble noises. :)
- Brown paper lunch bag
- construction paper in various colors
- First have your child choose what color feathers they want on their turkey. LB(4) chose blue, green and white. Then cut out feather shapes. (LM(6) wanted to cut these out, so we got all shapes and sizes, which made it pretty fun!)
- Cut out 2 white circles for eyes and color in circles. Glue them on.
- Cut out an orange beak and a red gobble thingy. Glue them on.
- Glue the feathers to the back so they stick up and out around the turkey.
In the end I thought our turkey sort of resembled Perry the Platypus from Phineas & Ferb. Haha.
Something about that wide beak and beady little eyes.........
Gobble Gobble! Hey, where's Perry?