LB(4) loves when we get the paints out.
So to go along with our Thanksgiving theme, we created this Turkey Painting!
- White paper
- Paints (Fingerpaint, Tempera paint, or Poster paint)
- Construction paper
- Scissors & Glue
How to Make it:
- Squirt some paint out onto a few plates
- I decided to use red, yellow and green--kind of fall colors. But you can use any color!
- Hand your child the cup and have them dip it into the paint and stamp it onto the white paper:
- While it dries, cut out a small turkey body, beak, legs, etc.
- When the painting is dry, cut the paper so it's round on top and slightly on the sides. This is now the turkey feathers!
- Glue it onto a piece of construction paper, and glue the turkey on top.
- With a black marker draw dots for eyes and write "Happy Thanksgiving" on the bottom.