Halloween is just around the corner, so we started our "Ghost" theme this week in our Preschool@Home!
LB(4) loved this fun craft, and I loved how easy it was!
- 1 piece black construction paper
- White crayon
- Dry Noodles (any kind you have on hand)
- Googly eyes
- Draw a GHOST shape on the black paper using the white crayon.
- Then help your child follow the white line with the glue so that the whole shape has glue on it.
- Put your noodles in a bowl. I found this strange noodle at the store called Radiatore. I thought it would be good for this craft because it's kind of squiggly like a ghost. :) Any noodle would look great!
- Give your child a bowl of the noddles and let them place them on the glue:
- Next, have your child glue on the 2 googly eyes (if you don't have googly eyes, you can just glue noodles on for eyes. Or draw eyes!)
- Then have them draw a smile with the white crayon and put glue on it, and noodles on the glue:
- Let it all dry!