Continuing on with our "Ghost" theme in our Preschool@Home, we made this easy little game!
LM(6) is home from school this week, so he actually helped me put it together and then we played it together as a family!
- 5 pieces of different patterns of scrapbook paper
- 3 pieces of white cardstock
- Black marker
(P.S. Here is some super cute Halloween paper you could use for this game. Check it out!)
- Lay all your pieces of scrapbook paper on top of each other, turn them over and draw a ghost shape on the back piece (my ghosts are about 4" tall and 3" wide, but they can be as big or small as you'd like!)
- Pick up all the papers and cut the shape--cutting out 5 ghosts at the same time!
- Then take one of the ghosts and trace that shape onto the back of the paper again, and pick the papers up and cut out 5 more ghost shapes all at once. Done!
- Using the black marker, draw 2 eyes and a smile on each of the ghosts.
- Next, cut the cardstock into rectangles big enough to glue your ghosts on. (I just cut a piece of cardstock into 4 equal parts. I did this to 3 cardstocks -- which gave me 12 pieces. Since you only need 10, I just put the 2 extras away.)
- Glue your ghosts onto the cardstock:
- Lay all your ghosts face down.
- Take turns choosing 2 cards to see if you get a match.
- Whoever gets the most matches wins the game!
We have a BUNCH more easy and FUN Halloween crafts and activities. Check them out HERE!
And for this fun activity, check out our post on some AMAZING deals on cute Scrapbook Paper on Amazon!!
And while you're at it, check out our post on the best kid-craft supplies for great prices on Amazon! We've got some good recommendations. :)