Continuing on with our "Ghost" theme in our Preschool@Home, we made this easy little game!
LM(6) is home from school this week, so he actually helped me put it together and then we played it together as a family!
- 5 pieces of different patterns of scrapbook paper
- 3 pieces of white cardstock
- Black marker
- Lay all your pieces of scrapbook paper on top of each other, turn them over and draw a ghost shape on the back piece (my ghosts are about 4" tall and 3" wide, but they can be as big or small as you'd like!)
- Pick up all the papers and cut the shape--cutting out 5 ghosts at the same time!
- Then take one of the ghosts and trace that shape onto the back of the paper again, and pick the papers up and cut out 5 more ghost shapes all at once. Done!
- Using the black marker, draw 2 eyes and a smile on each of the ghosts.
- Next, cut the cardstock into rectangles big enough to glue your ghosts on. (I just cut a piece of cardstock into 4 equal parts. I did this to 3 cardstocks -- which gave me 12 pieces. Since you only need 10, I just put the 2 extras away.)
- Glue your ghosts onto the cardstock:
- Lay all your ghosts face down.
- Take turns choosing 2 cards to see if you get a match.
- Whoever gets the most matches wins the game!