Here is a quick, easy, and fun little puppet you can make with your kids for Easter!
LB(3) and I had fun putting this together, and even more fun playing with it!
- Get out a brown paper bag (lunch sack)
- Cut 2 bunny ears out of piece of white paper. Color pink in the middle of them with a marker or crayon.
- Get out 2 googly eyes (or you can draw eyes on if you don't have these).
- Get out a pink pom-pom for the nose (or you can cut one out of construction paper, or draw a nose) :)
Here's how you make it:
- Let your child glue the bunny ears on the back of the bag.
- Then let them glue on the eyes and the nose.
- Draw, or have your child draw, the mouth and whiskers with a black marker.
Now take turns putting your hands in the bag and talking with a funny bunny voice.
You could also make 2 or more and put on a bunny puppet show!