This is a very simple Valentine craft I prepared and LB(3) put together: our own little valentine pal!
- Get out a piece of pink and red construction paper.
- Cut a big heart out of the pink (for the body), and 4 small hearts (for the hands & feet).
- Cut out 4 small strips out of the red (for the arms & legs).
- Give the pieces to your child and show them how to glue them on to make their own little valentine pal!
- (I laid it all out and showed LB what the arms and legs were, and the hands and feet. Then I just handed him the glue and let him glue it all together.)
- Then give them a marker and have them draw a face for their pal!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!