Another fun Valentine's craft is this easy heart! It was fun way to use up some scrapbook paper, and LB(3) had a blast gluing all the strips on!
- Get out as many red and pink pieces of scrapbook paper as you can find (OR you can use construction paper).
- Cut a 1" strip off the edge of each of the papers.
- Get out a piece of white cardstock or paper and some glue.
- Help your child glue all the strips of paper onto the white paper.
- They can go straight up and down like we did, or they can put them in any direction they want!
- Let the glue dry, then turn the paper over and draw a heart shape on the back.
- Cut it out, or have your child cut it out.
- You could have your child give this to someone as a valentine, or you could put it in a frame!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!