You may notice that we do a lot of "hunting" activities around here. I remember how much I used to LOVE to play hide & seek with different things when I was little, and lucky me--my boys love it too! Hunting for anything is fun, especially when they are delicious CANDY CANES!
Here's what you do:
- Get a box or 2 of candy canes and take turns with your kids hiding them in a room and then finding them!
- You can even make a rule that they have to be hanging on something if you want.
- Or you can hide them all on your Christmas tree and search for them on there.
- You could set a timer and see which team can find them the fastest.
- You could even play outside and hang candy canes in the trees & bushes in your yard!