Here is another of our favorite Halloween crafts from years past:
originally posted: October 19, 2010
We made this craft at our Library Story Time. It turned out so cute!
- Cut out a rectangle from orange paper to roll up & glue together -- to be the center of the pumpkin (or use a toilet paper roll).
- Cut out strips of orange paper (less than 1" in width).
- Cut out a green leaf, a green roll to be the stem, and a long skinny green strip to be a vine.
- Glue one end of each strip to the inside of the toilet paper roll.
- Then take the other ends of the orange strips, and glue them inside the other end of the roll.
- Glue the green stem into the top of the roll.
- Glue the leaf and vine onto the pumpkin, next to the stem.