Here is another of our favorite Halloween crafts from years past:
originally posted: October 19, 2010
We made this craft at our Library Story Time. It turned out so cute!
- Cut out a rectangle from orange paper to roll up & glue together -- to be the center of the pumpkin (or use a toilet paper roll).
- Cut out strips of orange paper (less than 1" in width).
- Cut out a green leaf, a green roll to be the stem, and a long skinny green strip to be a vine.
- Glue one end of each strip to the inside of the toilet paper roll.
- Then take the other ends of the orange strips, and glue them inside the other end of the roll.
- Glue the green stem into the top of the roll.
- Glue the leaf and vine onto the pumpkin, next to the stem.
**We've got over 40 other fun crafts & activities for Halloween. Click HERE.**
You could also use some cute scrapbook paper for this fun craft. Check out our post on the most AMAZING deals on scrapbook paper on Amazon!!
And while you're at it, check out our post on the best kid-craft supplies for great prices on Amazon! We've got some good recommendations. :)