Growing up, one of my favorite after-school snacks were graham cracker & frosting sandwiches. Yum.
Using those same lovely ingredients, you can also create a simple and fun FOOTBALL FIELD snack! We made these to go along with our FOOTBALL themed week, and the boys LOVED them!!!
Here's what you do:
- Put a few dollops of white frosting into a bowl and add green food coloring.
- Lay out whole graham crackers and spread green frosting all over them.
- Put a big spoonful of white frosting into a ziploc baggie and squeeze to one of the corners. Clip a small hole out of the tip of the corner and squeeze the white frosting out to draw lines and numbers on your football fields.
- Spread some white frosting on each end of the crackers to be the End Zones.
- Get 2 chocolate chips. Wet the bottoms of them and stick them together to make a "mini football," and place it on the field.