LM(5) loved playing this simple game and cheering for USA. Which is good for America's upcoming Birthday, AND the upcoming Olympics!
- Star cut-outs (I gout these at the dollar store) (You could also just cut out squares of paper---maybe red, white, and blue paper!)
Here's what you do:
- Write the letters U, S, and A on all the stars (or papers).
- Turn them over all over the floor and have each child take turns flipping over a star. As soon as one U, one S, and one A are turned over pick them up and then shout, "I love USA!"
- Here's another way you can play:
- put these in a bag and sit in a circle with your kids. Take turns drawing a star out of the bag, and hold it up. As soon as one U, one S, and one A is held up, have those children stand and shout, "We love USA!"