Paper Egg Craft #7
Making collages is so fun, and they never get old because you always have different colors of papers to mix and match! The creative possibilities are endless.
- 1 Egg cut out of white cardstock
- 4 pieces of Colorful paper (scrapbook paper, construction paper; we used wallpaper)
Here's what you do:
- Cut or rip small pieces of the colorful paper.
- Put a bunch of glue on the egg.
- Place the paper pieces all over the glue, making sure to fill in any gaps you see.
- Trim the edges of the egg to cut off any overhanging pieces.
Check out the other Paper Egg Crafts we've done so far:
And stay-tuned for MORE to come! :)