The other day while we were painting, I had my 3 kidlets each put their handprint on pieces of paper 4 times. I knew I wanted to use them for Mother's Day cards for our dear Grandmas, and thought it would be fun to come up with 4 different ways to make fun Mother's Day Cards with handprints!
Here is #1. Stay tuned this week to see the other 3 Handprint ideas for Mother's Day!
- Scrapbook Paper
Here's what you do:
- Stamp your child/children's handprints on the cardstock and cut them out in squares. (You can have each child do one handprint, or 2--however many you'd like!)
- Cut out squares of scrapbook paper and glue the handprint on.
- Using the hole-puncher, place a couple holes on the tops of each square.
- Lace a ribbon through the holes and tie the ribbon on the ends so it can be hung up.
- Write Happy Mother's Day on the paper and the names of each child's handprint.
- You can put this inside a big envelope and mail it to someone you want to wish a very.....
Happy Mother's Day!