We made this foam Caterpillars Craft to go along with the book
"Ten Little Caterpillars," by Bill Martin Jr.
LM(5) and LB(2) each got 5 caterpillars to decorate with scrap pieces of foam. LM had fun cutting up itty-bitty foam pieces of all shapes & sizes for the caterpillars which made each one of them unique!
- Craft foam (you could also use construction paper)
- White cardstock
Here's what you do:
- Cut out 10 caterpillar shapes with different colors of craft foam.
- Cut up small pieces of craft foam (good chance for little ones to practice with scissors)
- Put glue on the caterpillar shapes and place the foam scraps on top.
- Glue the 10 caterpillars on the cardstock.