Paper Egg Craft #4
- 1 Egg cut out of white cardstock
- 2 pieces of Colorful paper (scrapbook paper, construction paper; we used wallpaper)
Here's what you do:
- Cut out 5-6 strips of each piece of the 2 colorful papers.
- Lay one of the colors of strips facedown on a table, horizontally. Place the egg on top. Then one of the ends of each paper around the egg and tape down.
- Repeat with the 2nd bunch of strips, only going vertically. After you tape them down, it will look like picture #1 below from the back, and picture #2 from the front.
- Start weaving. (Like in the pictures below, alternate the strips)
When I did this with the boys (5 & 2), I had them take turns placing one of the strips down as I held them up in between.
Check out the other Paper Egg Crafts we've done so far:
And stay-tuned for MORE to come! :)