Paper Egg Craft #6
My boys had fun making this egg. Pulling the cotton was good fine-motor practice, and best of all: it turned out to be softer than LL's sweet baby buns!
- 1 Egg cut out of white cardstock
- Cotton balls
Here's what you do:
- Pull on the cotton-balls softly so they come apart and you end up with a lot of cotton fluff.
- Put a bunch of glue on the egg.
- Place the cotton-fluff on the glue.
- Put dots of glue on the cotton and put the pom-poms on top!
Check out the other Paper Egg Crafts we've done so far:
And stay-tuned for MORE to come! :)