I made these pumpkins to use for a Treasure Hunt for the boys.
The pumpkins are made from construction paper. I used a green marker to color the stems, black marker for the faces, and blue marker for the numbers.
I used contact paper to "laminate" them and sticky-tack to place them on the walls throughout the house.
The boys started with #1 and searched for each pumpkin going all they way up to 8.
When they got to 8, I had a special surprise hidden for them! :)
The boys LOVED this activity. So we did it over and over--each taking turns to create the hunt and a place prize at the end (a book to read).